No Fish - No Pay - Guaranteed
- All the necessary fishing gear is provided, as well as the required Florida state fishing licenses for all passengers and a cooler with ice and bottled water. We will also fillet and clean your catch for free at the end of the trip if you would like to keep any fish.
- You should bring a hat, sunglasses, sun screen, and comfortable clothing. Any food or drink you would like as well as ice in a cooler (if you plan on keeping fish). Remember, you will not need much and most people tend to over-pack. It is best to keep it light to save room on the boat.
- Spray sunscreen is not permitted on the boat, please do not bring it. Beer is allowed but only in cans, no glass bottles are allowed. No illegal drugs are permitted. Black or dark sole tennis shoes are not recommended as they leave permanent marks on the boat surface.
- You can pay with cash or credit / debit card only. There is a minimal fee for processing card transactions. NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Just like anything else in the service industry, if you feel that your guide worked hard to give you the best possible experience then feel free to tip. Guides don't make a lot of money after expenses and sometimes a tip can go a long way. Typically most people tip between 10-20%
- Any fish that are in season and you would like to keep, will be cleaned and bagged for you at the end of the trip at no charge. If you plan on keeping fish, I recommend packing a small cooler to leave in the car.